Friday, July 10, 2009

LESS TALK, DO MORE ...

For the last few weeks, I have to admit that I'm very disappointed, seeing people around me are wasting time for unproductive attitudes. Formerly, I expect them to have the same commitment to work and reach the highest productivity value. But unfortunately, I'm wrong. They are not the type I expected. They are hard-workers, but they are also people who puts pleasure first on top of all duties.

Since June 22 and 24, I tried to 'canalized' my feelings by working like hell. I 'pushed' myself and proofed that in my old days, I still can keep my commitment, I still can work to meet deadlines, and I still can be productive. I know, this is the type of a perfectionist. So, what?

It's not wrong at all. It's not a mistake or taboo. I know very well, that I'm not able to reach 100, because I'm only a common human. But if I'm working seriously, full of concentration, full of commitment and integrity, full of dedication to my duties, I'll reach at least the nearest point to 100, whatever it is.

That's why I loved the commercial jargon ... TALK LESS DO MORE. I like also the quote: "What it is that stands higher than words? Action. What is it that stands higher than action? Silence ...

For the last four days, I proofed myself that I can reach something, by working without 'too much talk'. I'm trying to muse the meaning of "True silence really means going deep within yourself to that place where nothing is happening, where you transcend time and space. ... Silence is the ultimate reality"

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everybody", and I don't want to please everybody only for their sake.

"The world would be happier if men had the same capacity to be silent that they have to speak" ... that's why, I don't want to be a man with 'big mouth', 'haughty', 'full with arrogance'. or ... being a 'prig'.

No comments:

Post a Comment