Saturday, June 13, 2009

AT LEAST ...

After so many years ...... 

Friends, relatives, students and ex students always suggest me to write down all my knowledge, specially in the Event Management field, in a book format. I always say 'No' with an alibi that I'm lazy to write it down !

I told them ... you write it down, and I will tell you what to write. Ooopss ... that's not what I was in my younger age. I like to write, that's why I was a free-lance journalist for many years. 

But now, I feel very sorry for myself. I told myself, that I can't 'bring back' what ever I had, when the time comes. So, I feel, that this is the right time to start writing and sharing my knowledge, my experience and my feelings to whoever can use it for their future.

I need more times to write it down. I need a lot of support and assistance to record it properly. She, who was my greatest supporter is not here anymore. I wish to share every single detail with her.

Alright ... let's start it .........

No comments:

Post a Comment