Thursday, November 18, 2010

3 LADIES GO TO HEAVEN ...

Three ladies die and end up at the gates of heaven, talking to an Angel.
“So,” the Angel asks the first lady, “how many times did you cheat on your husband?”
“None, I had a perfect marriage.”
“Great,” says the Angel. “You get to cruise around heaven in a brand-new 2-door sporty convertible Mercedes-Benz. And you, how many times did you cheat on your husband?”
“Only twice, I think,” says the second lady.
“Okay. You get to cruise around heaven in a Cadillac. And you, how many times did you cheat on your husband?”
“10 times, maybe 11,” says the third lady.
“Okay,” says the Angel. “You get a rusty Bajaj.”
Later that day, the lady in the Cadillac sees the lady in the Mercedes crying.
“What’s wrong?”
“I just saw my husband.”
“So?”
“He was riding a skateboard.”
“I told you! …”

(oooppss ... it's only a joke, isn't it???)

No comments:

Post a Comment