Friday, February 26, 2010

I love to do this ... sharing ... sharing ... sharing ..

For the last few days, I tried to socialize the Indonesian Proverbs to everybody via Twitter. It came to my concern that most of the young generation forget about it. So each night/day, I posted 4-5 proverbs from my collection. Everybody can found it via #indonesianproverb.
Beside it, I also start to socialize #homeschooling via Twitter.
And tonight I will start another hashtag again, which is special tips for all PRDP InterStudi students, it is the #tips4PRDP.
Hopefully that the next step is having another hashtag about event business.
I love to do this ........ sharing ... sharing ... sharing ........

1 comment:

  1. thx for the share mr Nawan...
    it's helping me broaden my mind.
    can't wait for the next share

    dimas sugiatmo

    ReplyDelete