Monday, January 4, 2010

TWO INSPIRING NAMES (for me) in 2009



2009 is over. During those 365 days, I noted only two names, which really inspired me totally. If I read again my notes on the heading of this blog - the Beauty of Life does not depend on how Happy you are, but on how Happy others can be because of you - these two people were really doing it properly. What they did was not for them. They did it for other people. Who are those two names?


ALYSSA MILANO – I saw her popular TV show “Who’s The Boss” during 80’s. After that I watched her in “Melrose Place” and “Charmed”. Those are the three titles I keep in my mind, next to her other movies and TV shows. She is beautiful, cute, smart, energetic and … vegetarian (this is special for me). Last Dec-2009, she mentioned something “amazing” in her tweets. She announced her birthday wish and the wish itself was very very very tremendous for me – check http://ow.ly/SxQq for yourself. That’s why I wrote a special note in my blog last December 10, 2009. Thanks to Alyssa who gave me a great inspiration, who gave me a deeper meaning of what I wrote in my blog-heading, and who gave me an idea how we did in our life so far.


KH ABDURRAHMAN WAHID (GUS DUR)the 4th President of Indonesia. I cannot write a long explanation about him, because it is too much. I wrote it in this blog when he passed away last December 2009 (in Indonesian), just a few days prior to New Year. He is one of my inspirations. The way he think, the way he explain, the way he respond, the way he comment, the way he manage his life.


So, those two names will be written in gold ink in my mind. An angel and a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment