Thursday, December 10, 2009

Alyssa's 37th Birthday (Alyssa Milano)

Imagine her wish for her 37th birthday ... how generous ... how lovely ... how inspiring ...
Its gives me a lot of reflection to what we did to this life.
Thank you Lyss, you are an amazing beautiful wonderful woman.
Read carefully what she wrote:
Water is life. Water-borne illness is the second highest cause of childhood death in the world. When water is unsafe and sanitation non-existent, water can kill. Access to clean water does more than just save lives, it can turn lives around. Clean water helps break the cycle of poverty.
I have everything I need. All I want for my Birthday is to fund clean water projects for 5 communities.
By helping me reach my goal, you will be giving 250 families what they need for survival and growth.
Thank you.
Peace,
Light,
And Love,
Alyssa

(from: my charity: water)
Visit http://tinyurl.com/ylbf3a5 to support Alyssa's wish

No comments:

Post a Comment